The DDA board meets the second Monday of each month, check the event calendar for more information.
For DDA Financials click here.
- DDA Annual Synopsis of Activities 2022
- View the City of Greenville DDA Tax Increment Financing Plan
- DDA Agenda & Minutes
- Informational meetings will be listed on the DDA Agenda & Minutes page.
- 2023 Mowing and Lawn Maintenance Contract
- 2023 Hanging Basket Contract
- 2023 Downtown Technology Infrastructure Contract
- 2023 Downtown Parking Lot Rehabilitation Contract
- 2023 Downtown Parking Lot & Wayfinding Signs Contract
Greenville Downtown Business Area Map
Greenville’s established historic district is listed on both the state and federal registery of historic places. This gives you access to contractor lists, guidelines, and other resources that help you qualify for significant tax credits.
Email City of Greenville or call the at (616) 754-5645 for a copy of our guidelines or other detailed information.
Federal Tax Incentives
Per Public Act 198 of 1974, the City of Greenville offers a 50% tax abatement on personal and real property for qualifying Industries for a period of 12 years.
The City of Greenville and the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) have grant opportunities available for Downtown Improvements in the downtown district. For more information contact George Bosanic at the City for more information. (616) 754-5645, or visit Community Development Programs | MiPlace.