Transportation Request Line: (616) 754-9331
Tips For Utilizing Greenville Transit & Policies
Our goal is to provide safety, comfort and satisfaction for our customers. To better serve you, we ask that you adhere to the rules and regulations set forth for using the City of Greenville Transit System. We hope your trip is a pleasant one.
SCHEDULING A RIDE WITH GREENVILLE TRANSIT
- Place call for service one-half hour in advance and at least 1 hour in advance for work and appointments
- If you cannot make your scheduled pick-up please call and cancel your request for service.
- Be ready for your pick-up! The bus could arrive up to 10 minutes before your scheduled time or 10 minutes after your scheduled ride.
- The bus will wait no more than three minutes.
- Drivers of the bus are not permitted to assist patrons to the bus; however, they will assist boarding the bus.
- Bus Fare must be paid before boarding the bus. Driver will not continue until the fare is paid.
- Exact change is required. Drivers cannot make change. Credit for future rides is not provided.
- Greenville Transit System passes are available for purchase from Bus Driver directly, City Hall and the Transit Garage. Please note that credit/debit cards are only accepted at City Hall.
Greenville Transit services are provided in accordance with Title VI, without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, or other prohibited basis. Greenville Transit services are provided in accordance with ADA standards. For more information on Title VI and Greenville Transit's ADA standards, see below.
Bus fare must be presented to driver at time of boarding the Transit bus. The driver will accept, cash, check or punch passes.
(Under 12 yrs.)
To apply for a reduced fare, fill out and return our Certificate of Eligibility Application and return to the Transit Bus Garage.
Transit Service Area Map
City of Greenville
All areas located inside City of Greenville limits
South on M-91 to Bricker Road
West on M-57 to Montcalm Avenue
North on M-91 to Wise Road
East on M-57 to Lake Road
Note about Service Areas
If you have questions regarding the above service area descriptions, please call (616) 754-9331
Extended Routes to Other Municipalities
Greenville Transit meets Belding Dial-A-Ride at Oakwood Church on M91 and Bricker Road a total of 3 times daily: 9:30am, 11:30am, & 1:30pm. To be on the Belding transfer bus, you must call 20 minutes prior to aforementioned meeting times.
Hours of Operation
7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Last Call @ 3:30 p.m.)
Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
Election Day Information - Click Here